Update your Iridium GO
How to upgrade your Iridium GO Firmware?
- You first need to have your Iridium GO started with more than two battery bars or plugged on a computer or the power grid.
- You can find the firmware here: http://iec-telecom.com/technical-product/iridium-go/
- You need to have a computer (no tablet or smartphone) connected to your device WIFI network.
- Enter the address http://192.168.0.1/ in your Web Browser. You will be asked for a login and password. Use “guest” and “guest”.
- Go to system. If you are not connected via a computer the system icon will be gray-colored and unclickable.
- Click on 'Choose File' and choose the saved firmware file from your desktop.
- Click on upgrade, and wait until the progress/status bar reaches 100% completion.
This should take approximately 10-15 minutes. NOTE: While firmware upgrade is in progress, do not navigate away from this page.
- Upon completion, the device will automatically restart, this will take approximately 2 minutes. NOTE: A new progress bar will appear below the firmware upgrade to indicate that the unit is restarting
If the device has lost the Wi-Fi connection while updating, ensure to reconnect and launch the upgrade again.