Iridium GO: Take a call and SMS
Take a call
When registered on the Iridium satellite network, the device can receive calls.
When the device receive a call the following happens:
- The device speaker ring
- The connected Iridium GO App users are forwarned.
- The first software user who answer take the call. The other connected software user will have a red icon indicating someone else has taken the call.
With the Iridium GO applet you can receive and send SMS to/from mobile phone number and mail address.
You can send your message to a mobile phone number or a mail address.
New message to the IRIDIUM GO will be received by all connected users.
In order to send a message in the IRIDIUM GO APP:
- Press the MESSAGE icon
- Press the ion on the right of message shapped as a letter and a pen.
- You can enter the address of your message recipient. Don't forget in international format for phone number.
- Finished? Press the letter icon on the bottom right of the screen in order to send your message.